Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Puppy Memories - Star

Star was so tiny when I got her. I never thought she'd grow. She was my wild child, always ready to give me a comical pose.

And she loved piggy ears and wasn't happy when I wouldn't let her chew on them for very long.



She was such a sweet girl, but Scotty wasn't happy when I brought her home. He not only wouldn't go near her, but if I had her smell on my hands, he refused to come near me. It took him time to warm up to her.
But once they started playing together, they were fast friends.
Although neither will admit they like the other now, thankfully, I've got pictures to reminisce about the days they used to get along.

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, Star has the sweetest face I think she grew into those ears :) I keep wonderfing if Chewy will grow into his head. It seems so out of proportion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Star was so very tiny! Cute with those big ears - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww look how tiny he is with those big ears! He looked a cheeky but loving wee pup :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the second photo - she does look like a wild child with that expression on her face, and those teeth! Talk about precious!

    ReplyDelete