Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Places They Sleep


Casey has many favorite places to sleep. And crammed between the tub and the toliet is one of them. He started doing it when he was a pup because I would gate him in the bathroom while I was gone. But even when he got old enough to have free roam of the house, he still returned to what he considered a safe place to sleep.

Update: This photo is entered in the dog blog giveaway hosted by CowSpotDog. Roll over and check out all the great entries here: entries in dog blog giveaway!

9 comments:

  1. Oreo sleeps by the toilet too! It's one of his "Safe" places.

    I thought he was the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are kidding me, right? I would never sleep by the toilet like that! LOL!

    Did you enter Casey's photo in Reilly's contest? You should because it is so cute! And unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the coolness - Shelties are not silly, they know a cool place when they find it - what a great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Katie "the princess" would consider this an undignified sleeping place...but she'd be wrong, because on a hot summer night, this just might be the perfect spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe it's nice and cool there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops - I mistakenly called Casey a girl in my 1st comment, so deleted it -lol

    We really like this as Casey's entry in the sleepy contest...what a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete